Call us on 020 7511 3511 or Get A Quote
You know you drink too much coffee when…
The Phantom Scribbler has been busy with his crayons again; our iconic illustrator has a passion for both sketching and coffee, combining the two to create the following drawing. So after seeing this we decided to list a few truths for when you know youâ€™ve drunk too much coffee.
You know you drink too much coffee when:
- You’ve worn the finish off your coffee table.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- People can test their batteries in your ears.
- People get dizzy just watching you.
- You buy milk by the barrel.
- You can’t even remember your second cup.
- You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- You get a speeding ticket even when you’re parked.
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
- Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
Can you think of any more? We would love to hear from you.