Call us on 020 7511 3511 or Get A Quote
Why Strong Vend is benefiting from ISO:14001:2004
In our last article we explained that Strong Vend has officially gained an ISO 14001:2004 accreditation for environmental management systems. In this article I will explore immediate benefits the new ISO has on Strong Vend as a business. The most prominent impact ISO:14001-2004 had is the reduction in operating costs. This has been achieved by reducing energy and water usage through waste minimisation. There are a variety of further benefits that justify Strong Vendâ€™s decision to invest in the ISO:14001 accreditation. These benefits include:
- Improved environmental management – This helps the business to identify the environmental impact of our processes and ensure measures are put in place to keep any identified risks as low as possible.
- Legal compliance â€“ We have provided our workforce with up to date information regarding our responsibilities regarding the environmental.
- Reduced operating costs â€“ As mentioned, it has improved cost effectiveness and profitability by reducing energy and water usage through waste minimisation.
- Improved stakeholder relationships â€“ Due to the eco-friendly efforts, the accreditation improves the perception of the brand and company to clients, customers and suppliers.
- More new business prospects â€“ When quoting for new business the accreditation will further improve our business reputation and will help with the winning of new business.
- Maintain working business relationships â€“ The accreditation demonstrates to our clients that we have the correct ethos and that we will continue to fulfil our environmental obligations.
A major part of the accreditation is ensuring that Strong Vend maintains its environmentally friendly processes and continue to promote on how ISO:14001-2004 contributes towards our positioning as Londonâ€™s premiere bean to cup vendor. Our next article will explore what benefits ISO:14001-2004 brings to Strong Vendâ€™s clients and their customers.